Covid Policies and Procedures at Eyecare Plus Scottsdale
The following precautions will be enforced at Eyecare Plus to ensure your safety, our safety, and the safety of those most at risk.
1. Staff AND patients are asked to stay home at the first sign of illness, including fever, body ache, and sore throat. Please call to cancel if you are not feeling well!
2. As you arrive at the office, we ask that you immediately wash hands in the bathroom, or use hand sanitizer at the front desk.
3. Patients/customers entering the building are encouraged to arrive alone, when possible, to minimize the potential of community spread.
4. If desired, when picking up glasses or contacts, we can come out to your car to deliver them to you! Just call the office when you arrive, and we will deliver curbside.
5. We are cleaning and disinfecting all office surfaces multiple times per day.
Our goal is to keep you, our patients and ourselves as healthy as possible during these challenging days. And we will continue to provide our exceptional care for best vision and eye health. We will be open Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm this week and will reevaluate as new information becomes available.